💡 Protect trees with the world's first climate-protecting NFT Collection! 💫
During the successfully completed 21 kilometers of the Elbe Bridge Half-Marathon 🏃 in Dresden in 2021, the idea became the first Trees4Eternity project:
- 21 forest sponsorships 🔖 were concluded that
- protect 672 square meters of jungle 🌲 and
- bind 🌫 70.4 tons of CO2.
- 21 unique Pop Art NFTs 🎆
- were minted on December 21, 2021 and
- each is 🔗 linked to a sponsorship over 32 square meters of forest.
- 42% of proceeds of the NFTs is invested in new forest protection if the entire collection #1 is sold until 12. July 🚀